Village Hall West-Facing Lobby Temporary Closure
- Posted by Barrington Hills
- On November 7, 2023
The Village Hall’s west-facing lobby (facing the fire station) will be closed for an estimated two weeks, beginning Thursday, November 9, due to the installation of new flooring.
If You Are in Need of Police Assistance
- Always dial 911 for emergencies.
- To request an officer, call QuadCom Dispatch: 847-428-8784.
- For Records, call 847-551-3006.
To Pay an Ordinance Violation Citation:
Follow this direct link, select Payment Category Ordinance Violation, and then follow the prompts.
- The Prescription Drop-Off Bin is unavailable during this period.
- The Library Drop Box is unavailable during this period.
- The Shoe Recycle Bin has been moved to the Village Hall north-facing lobby (facing IL 62) and is available during business hours (9 AM – 5 PM) except on holidays.