- Posted by Barrington Hills
- On May 15, 2020
Board of Trustees Meeting
Public meetings will take place at the Village Hall as scheduled, and the public will be able to attend in person.
The public will need to abide by general physical distancing guidelines including:
- Refrain from entering the building if exhibiting symptoms or feeling ill.
- Individuals who may have been in contact within the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 should not attend the meeting.
- A remote alternative will be provided to the public and officials to attend the meeting.
- Public comment will remain on the agenda for all Public Meetings and can be made in person, remotely or preferably by emailing the clerk at: email@example.com
- All meeting attendees are required to bring and wear a face covering. These will not be provided by the Village.
- All attendees must keep a 6 feet distance whenever possible, before, during and after meetings.
- Residents are respectfully requested to refrain from bringing children to public meetings.
Meeting notices and agendas for all meetings are posted in accordance with the Illinois Open Meetings Act.