- Posted by Barrington Hills
- On May 15, 2020
Commencing May 19, 2020, the Village of Barrington Hills offices will be open to the public and
will need to follow COVID-19 Office Protocols.
The public will need to abide by general physical distancing guidelines including:
- Refrain from entering the building if exhibiting symptoms or feeling ill.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between village staff and other members of the public
- All persons (older than 2 years of age) interacting with staff are required to bring and wear a face covering.
- Groups of people visiting Village Hall/PD to conduct business for the same project will be limited to two people.
- Respect room capacity limits
- Use provided hand sanitizer if able