West-Facing Lobby Remains Closed
- Posted by Barrington Hills
- On November 20, 2023
The west-facing lobby renovations are taking a little longer than first projected. No doubt, once it’s completed, it will be most welcoming to visitors!
The tile project is almost complete; next up is the painting and the stair application. It is estimated to take another week. Check back for updates!
If You Are in Need of Police Assistance
- Always dial 911 for emergencies.
- To request an officer, call QuadCom Dispatch: 847-428-8784.
- For Records, call 847-551-3006
To Pay an Ordinance Violation Citation:
Follow this direct link, select Payment Category Ordinance Violation,and then follow the prompts.
- The Prescription Drop-Off Bin is unavailable during this period.
- The Library Drop Box is unavailable during this period.
- The Shoe Recycle Bin has been moved to the Village Hall north-facing lobby (facing IL 62) and is available during business hours (9 AM – 5 PM) except on holidays.
- Barrington Giving Day‘s Red Donation Box has moved to Village Hall’s north-facing lobby (facing IL 62) and is available during business hours (9 AM – 5 PM) except on holidays.